Call For Abstract
- Author may send their abstract on any subject related to the Orthopedics subspecialties including Basic Science, General orthopedics, Trauma, Pediatrics, Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction, Foot and Ankle, Hand and Wrist, Shoulder and Elbow, Musculoskeletal Oncology, Spine, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine.
- Usually only one paper will be accepted from a presenting author, for platform presentation. On rare occasions more than one paper will be accepted, when preference will be given to authors unlikely to be able to attend many annual meetings. More than one paper may be accepted from an author for poster presentation.
- You can submit the abstract electronically by clicking on "Submit Abstract" link on DOACON 2017 Website.
- Please type your paper in English on Abstract Submission page, to ensure there is no confusion on the spelling of names, addresses, titles of abstract, medical terminology, etc.
- The title should be brief and identify clearly the nature of the study. The complete title should be in CAPITALS. The abstract title must not exceed 125 characters in length including spaces. Tick the name of the author who will present the study, ONLY. Do not include titles or degrees. Specify name and location of institution where the work was done. Follow the example below:
TUBERCULOSIS OF STERNOCLAVICULAR JOINT : A SERIES OF 10 CASES MANAGED CONSERVATIVELY
Jain VK, Sinha S, Naik AK, Arya RK
Department of Orthopedics, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi - 110 001, India
The maximum limit for the abstract is 225 words.
- Do not insert any graphs, tables, photographs, or slide presentations with the abstract.
- Non-proprietary (generic) names should be used and should be written in small letters. Proprietary names may be added in brackets.
- Any funding support for the research work or project should be clearly stated.
The body of the Abstract should be organized as follows:
- A sentence stating the purpose of the study.
- A brief description of the methods.
- A summary of the results obtained.
- A statement of the conclusions reached.
- Abstracts, which do not correspond to these instructions, will not be considered for presentation.
- An Abstracts will not be considered if previously presented at any national or international scientific meeting.
- An abstract is not eligible for consideration if it has been published prior to submission.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection and all future correspondence will be emailed from organizing secretary to the corresponding author.
Notification of acceptance of abstracts will only be sent after conference registration by the candidate.
The details of registration will be published soon on website.
Notes: In case of problem in submitting the abstract please contact
Conference Secretariat, DOACON - 2017
Dr Skand Sinha - Organizing Secretary
Room No. 503, 5th Floor, Administrative Block
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi- 110001